Powered By Blogger

My Kids

My Kids

Welcome to Wendy's Spot

Hi my name is Wendy Ashley. I am currently a student at Utah State University, working on my OSS degree.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week

I related to some of this build what you want especially with Dell. I have purchased two different computers by ordering what I wanted. (Not that I really know that much
about computers). I like making my specifics the way I wanted. Of course I know I probably paid for it also. I am not so sure about a pair of shoes, but I thought it was interesting to be able to do it. It is kind of cool how they have grown through the years.
I am truly surprised about all the different jobs that a person could choose from that has to do with any type of marketing.
Have a great week. Hope I do better on my quiz next time than I did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment