Powered By Blogger

My Kids

My Kids

Welcome to Wendy's Spot

Hi my name is Wendy Ashley. I am currently a student at Utah State University, working on my OSS degree.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 4

I like having different presentations every week. As much as I am glad mine is over whew! I think it is a good experience for everyone. What a good way for us to learn the different objectives in this class. For those of us who wouldn't have tried blogging or even knew there was such a thing as Linkedin, and we get step by step instructions to learn.
I would like to try out Ethel's chocolate boutique. I might only do it once, but it would be kind of fun to go in, relax and savor all the tastes. It is interesting how everything is looked at in the marketing aspect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment