Powered By Blogger

My Kids

My Kids

Welcome to Wendy's Spot

Hi my name is Wendy Ashley. I am currently a student at Utah State University, working on my OSS degree.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 7

I thought the presentations on the worm poop and how it came to be was interesting. I have used the product before, I just didn't know the scoop on it. Who would have thought.
I am amazed at all that goes into marketing etc. I guess this is why we are in here to learn. There are a lot of different processes that has to go on to keep a business in business. It is interesting about the cobranding that goes on. I never really thought about that, just looking at my computer what has gone on there with Dell, Intel, Windows. I would like to be in a room that is discussing when they are going to combine things together to make new thing in business, just to see how someone pitches the idea. I guess they would all want to sell their products,so maybe it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment