Powered By Blogger

My Kids

My Kids

Welcome to Wendy's Spot

Hi my name is Wendy Ashley. I am currently a student at Utah State University, working on my OSS degree.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 12

I remember buying Van's shoes for my kids who thought they needed the cool shoes. The teenagers want what is in style. I think people who do advertising or create the ads have a very creative mind. I remember the earliest I can recollect any type of advertising was watching Bewitched when I was a kid and Darin Stevens always was worrying about his next ad he was trying to come up with. Kind of funny I think.
I usually don't ever click on ads on Facebook. I see them but I don't want them to track back to me. I tried a MySpace account but guess I was one of the Too old people for keeping up with that. Facebook is more my style. I love finding more people I haven't seen for a long time. It is interesting how fast Facebook took off from the beginning. They got big in a short amount of time... Go FACEBOOK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment