Powered By Blogger

My Kids

My Kids

Welcome to Wendy's Spot

Hi my name is Wendy Ashley. I am currently a student at Utah State University, working on my OSS degree.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 14

Oh man there are so many different things to marketing that has to be considered, way more than I ever thought. Price skimming, penetration, status quo is what I will remember from tonight, they all seem to make sense to me and you can see how companies use it. I messed up bad on the quiz for this week, :( I am so sad about that... I know I am happy when I get a good deal on something... I gotta say Prof Allen, I enjoyed this class. It freaked some of us out to have to have facebook, twitter, Linkedin, but it was good to have to learn it. They are used a lot and I have now learned to use them. I will leave this class with more knowledge that I came in with. GOOD Thank you Prof Allen...

No comments:

Post a Comment